Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Meeple



Well, this post will be short and sweet as usual.  The picture didn't come out very clear.  I have to work on that, but I finally tried "meeple" and they are pretty cute.  Seemed like a good tangle for Dr. Seuss's birthday.  I have been tangling a bit this a.m. and now I have to get my stuff together, run to the tax accountant's office, meet a friend for coffee, and then head to my watercolor class (I've missed the last three and am anxious to return!).  I love Wednesdays (my day off!)!  :)  I hope everyone has a fantastic day.

2 comments:

  1. I love the tile - it's gorgeous and fun and vibrant and energetic - in short, great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun tile. I'll have to try 'meeple'! Sue (also CZT#5) http://suejacobs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete